Monday, September 29, 2008

My newest baby!!

I have been saving and saving and saving. I have wanted a Digital SLR for sometime now. I have a reg digital camera and film slr but I wanted a Digital SLR to really get back into photography. I had saved up almost $800 for a camera. I was getting ready to go shopping in the stores for my camera. I knew I'd really only get a camera body and probably a 18mm-35mm lense. I have recently discovered Craigslist.com and came across the most AWESOME find.


A guy had a 10 megapixel cannon rebel with the reg lense, an extra 75mm-300mm lense, THREE batteries, TWO memory disks (adding up to 6g of memory), TWO professional grade bags, a charger, card reader, a very nice flash and all the orginal packaging. All for a price just out of my savings range.


I e-mailed him anyway to find out if he'd come down and he DID! I got almost 2k worth of equipment for much much less than that!! I would have NEVER gotten all of this just going to Best Buy!! I am soooo pumped. So if you need any family pics taken, LET ME KNOW- I'm back in the game!
As any proud mama here is a pic!


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Just BTW, I am incredibly jealous!