Saturday, September 27, 2008

I KNOW I AM QUARKY

My friend Sarah tagged me in this e-mail awhile back and I forgot about it until today but over the past few days several of my quarks have come out in life so this is perfect timing!! I challenge anyone to find better quarks than me!

Here are the rules, link back to the person who tagged you. List the rules on your blog. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of your own and tag 6 "unsuspecting" bloggers to complete. Pretty simple, eh? Until you get to the 6 unspectacular quirks of your own.

Here are mine...

1. I eyeball my food before I eat it. Take Funoions for instance, I like the bags with the windows because I eat all the broken ones first, then the whole ones. Popcorn is another great example; I like to look for the butteriest ones or biggest ones first.

2. I organize my closet in color coordination. Not just like colors together but in RAINBOW order. ROYGBIV and I often recite the saying to myself to know where a shirt goes.

3. I eat everything in evens. Today my husband gave me M&Ms and he handed me 3, I asked him to get me one more and he gave me 4. I seriously got rid of one. When I eat my pringles, I check to make sure I have an even amount of chips. When I am finishing up my cereal, I spoon up the cereal in even pieces.

4. I get ready in the SAME order every morning. Pee. Shower; Shampoo, rinse, Conditioner, wash my face, shave, body soap, rinse body, rinse face, rinse hair. Towel off. Put contacts in-LEFT eye first then right eye. Blow dry hair. Pick clothes out. Get dressed. Put facial lotion on. Brush teeth (now I also brush Caleb's teeth at this time). Put on makeup. Put on earrings. Ready to go.

5. I wash dishes in the same order. Cups. Silverware. Plates. Bowls. Pots & Pans.

6. When I am ordering food at a restaurant or usually order the same thing every time at each restaurant. Any Mexican place; two tacos, beans no rice. Diner type places; Turkey Club with fries. If I am making a choice and there is a choice between two items; which ever one is cheaper is what I order.

I am Sick huh?

I don't know if I have 6 blogging friends that check my site but I'll pick these and see how it goes Jillynn, Jeremy (I dont think he'll do it), Crystal, Kathryn, Mary and Amber.

No comments: