Monday, September 8, 2008

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Past due

So many great things have happened in our time here in Wichita and many of them are post worthy but I always forget by the time I am sitting here. I hope I can remember it all.

First, we went to 99 cent burger night (a cherished college tradition) three weeks ago and got dinner for Jeremy AND myself for 7bucks. I was so totally pumped. UNTIL.... the next week when we got dinner for $3.21!!! WOW I love this place!! Nothing can really top this.

Caleb is adding many words to his vocab. He can clearly say "GO", Jeremy swears he said "Howie" tonight during Deal or No Deal. I also began teaching him a bit of sign language before he was even one. He caught on to "All done" right away but never seemed to pick up on "more" "hungry/eat" and "thristy" But he has been motioning "more" a lot and did it at MOPS the other day for the care giver. And tonight he did "hungry/eat"

I know this is not everything great but Caleb is crying so I gotta go!

1 comment:

Sarah Hayes said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog to find out the rules of the game!