Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged again....

Well I hope these are fun to read. I don't hear any complaints so here it goes....


4 things I love about my husband:
1. He loves me unconditionally!
2. He loves our son unconditionally!
3. He helps around the house!
4. He wants me to be satisfied and happy!
4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. Rudy
2. Remember the Titans
3. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
4. Any Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek or Back to the Future, b/c that's what Jeremy would be watching ;)

4 TV shows I watch more than once:
1. THE OFFICE
2. ER
3. Jon & Kate +8
4. Any decorating show
4 Places I have been:
1. Canada
2. Mexico
3. Croatia
4. Austria
4 People who email me regularly (I actually dont e-mail much any more, mostly FB)
1. Kay (my mother in law)
2. Jeremy
3. Jessica
4. Sara T.
4 Favorite Foods
1. Any Mexican Food
2. Brownies (especially my mother in laws Carmel chocolate brownies she makes special for me)
3. Cherry Limeaide (can a drink count Hey this is my blog and I say it does!)
4. Chocolate

Places I would like to visit
1. South Carolina
2. North Carolina
3. New Mexico
4. Michigan (can you believe it?)
4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year
1. Caleb's 2nd birthday
2. Buying and moving into our FRIST home
3. Celebrating our SEVENTH wedding anniversary
4. Hopefully a cruise in the fall
4 People I would like to tagI am done tagging b/c not many people read this and those who do, don't have a blog themselves. So your off the hook kids!
Completly unrelated heres a cute one of my bubba at a football game!

1 comment: