Sunday, October 12, 2008

he's a big boy now

Last night I was so excited when I picked Caleb up from the nursery at church.


His regular classroom was dark and a sign was posted to take him to another class when I dropped him off. It was an older classroom. He has been a little hesitant when I drop him off but he usually chippers up within minutes and plays fine the entire time he is in there.


When I picked him up I gathered the usual garb, backpack, cup and his extra diaper. As I was turning to leave the teacher said, "Oh dont forget his picutre." A PICTURE!?!?! Caleb has never made a picture before! I am sure I looked like a total dork and I know there will be millions more to come, but this is his first and I am sooo proud of him.


Now I know he didn't trace any of the shapes, cut them or even put the glue on the leaves but I bet he put them down on the tree. And for that its ART!!! I love my boy!


I scanned it for everyone to enjoy!

No comments: