Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Camping

Sometime back we were given a "two man" tent. If any of you have seen on of these you know it really means a toddler tent. Ours had been in storage along with most of our stuff but I snaged it during a recent trip to our storage unit and thought it might be fun for Caleb to play in. I set it up in the living room yesterday and it showed me that yes we have a small living room. I moved it to Calebs room last night and he played in it and we even had bedtime stories in it. I had the brainyiac idea to let him sleep in it; knowing that if he doesnt like it in the middle of the night I would be in trouble if his mattress was in the tent it would not be a quick move back into the crib. So today I pulled the mattress out and put it in the tent for nap time. We'll see how that goes.









No comments: