Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sadness

I just received some sad news. My OB/GYN Dr. John Murphy died Sunday morning. This is the doctor I've been seeing for 6 years now and he delivered Caleb. He was an amazing wonderful doctor. He could always make me laugh, even when I was huge and uncomfortable climbing up on the table waiting to hear Caleb's heartbeat. The crazy thing is I just saw him two weeks ago, I knew that I wouldn't be back to the office because we are moving from the area. But I am still saddened all the same that his life has been cut short. I will post a link to the newspaper article and there are many community posts about his passing. He had a huge impact on thousands of lives. I don't know if he knew the Lord or not but maybe his untimely departure from this world will cause many more to stop and think about their future and eternity. I pray that you will consider your own eternity if you aren't sure what will happen to you after you die.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008806100305

If you want to know more and Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him check out http://www.needhim.org/

No comments: