Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Randomness

I thought I'd better check in with all of my loyal readers. I am here in Oklahoma for a family vacation. Caleb and I are enjoying spending time with Nanna and Papa (Jeremys parents). We love the weather (except its been rainy), we love the resturants (Dinks & Sonic), we love the people!

The day we left to come down I managed to get Caleb into the doctor, he'd been acting funny and pulling at his ears. Yup, he has yet another ear infection and is on antibodics. And now has and apt with and ENT when we get home because he's had several infections recently. Other updates are that Caleb has taken a few independent steps of his own. He is learning how to safely go down the stairs, as dad already taught him how to get up the stairs I figured he needed to learn how to go down before he FALLS DOWN. I also found tooth number NINE waaaay in the back of his mouth.

I am feeling better. Sore throat every so often. The big dissapointment is that my tastebuds are messed up. Dr. Pepper just doesnt taste the way it used to. I have lost several pounds on top of what I have already lost earlier this year from being sick so often with reoccuring throat infections. Now, not much of my clothes are fitting these days. A great problem to most but some of the clothes I just wont replace b/c some were work clothes that I just dont need anymore but are nice to have for church or nice occasions. I am not complaining but its frustrating to have all your clothes look dumpy on.

Jeremy is at home all alone for the week. Stop by or give him a call if you can. Bring a jacket I am sure he has it COLD since I'm not there.

Anyway that is the 411 on us.

No comments: