Monday, May 19, 2008

The time is set

Thursday is the day and during the Nine O'clock hour it will begin. I will be going under the knife.... to have my...tonsils taking out. I am excited to not have sooooo much strep and tonsilitis but I am not excited about the rough couple of days after the surgery. Did you know that its outpatient and will only last 30 mins? Crazy!
Last post I mentioned that it had been awhile since I had posted, which you know if you read this and there hadnt been anything in awhile. I rambled on about some updates for the Littles but didnt metion the fact that we are again moving this summer. No ideas just where yet but we know that God is moving us on once again. We would appreciate your prayers as we discern exactly what God has for us in the upcoming days. And I'll try to keep you up-to-date on our where-abouts!
But for me, for now I am getting plenty of paper and pens handy as I wont be able to talk as much but will just have as much to say :)

No comments: