Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Birthday Suprise

Jeremy blogged about my Birthday suprise so I am going to link you too it http://www.jeremystuff.com/

THIS WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!! I really did enjoy my massage but even more I enjoyed the thought that went into the mystery trip of it! I left the house not knowing where I was going and Jeremy gave me pre-recorded driving instructions loaded on my iPod. How fun and nerdy of him all at the same time. Isnt he the BEST!

Then, tonight we have plans to take Caleb to a friends house to share a sitter and go to dinner to Red Robin with our friends! And I get a FREE burger while I am there!!!

3 comments:

The Holzwarth's said...

Happy Birthday!! That sounds amazing!! How sweet! Hope you enjoyed yourself!

Ryan and Desyrae said...

What a special gift! I love it. Way to go Jeremy. Happy Birthday Melissa. Glad is was so wonderful!

Jeremy Little said...

Don't forget the free ice cream you got at Red Robin (that I ate 2 bites of and that was it) And the free ice cream from Cold Stone! mmmmm