Monday, December 8, 2008

WOW its been awhile I guess

Well I looked at the last date of my blog and saw that it was in Nov and here it is the middle of Dec. Lots has happened!

1- We are buying our first home!!! YEAH!!! e-mail me if you want the address.

2- Caleb is be 20 MONTHS later this month!! He can say Pizza, he knows where most of the basic body parts; although his belly button is still his fav, he knows what his Bible is when we get it out for bedtime stories, he can get off of our bed unassisted with out killing himself, he can feed himself with a spoon (for the most part), he tells us when he's pooped "I pooped" its the cutest seriously, and he can say A & B but hates to go on to C.

3- I started my own photography business for some extra cash and it has really taken off. I am too cheap to really do much advertising so I've jsut been putting up Craigslist.com ads and its gotten me most of my work! You can check out my website at momentsphotography.info

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hey, who took those great pics of you guys with Jeremy's family? :)

I'm glad some of them turned out for you. I like what you did in photoshop with them.

It is too bad it was soooo cold. Maybe we could have been more spontaneous and Caleb would have smiled more!!!

LittleMel said...

yeah I was hoping to go over to the train station for some pics...maybe next time!!!