Saturday, March 1, 2008

I am back!



Apparently while I was gone Google decided that my site was a spam blog site so they blocked me from making posts... Hummmmm oh well I am pack and have so updates to share. Right before we left I noticed Caleb cutting two more teeth on the bottom! While we were gone to WY I saw two more just under the surface on top! Can you believe it, soon he will have EIGHT teeth :) Jeremy says he looks bigger since we've been gone and when I looked at him on the plane while he was sleeping I could tell his face looked thinner which usually happens when he grows in height. I also cant believe we are staring to plan his FIRST birthday party! Mark your Calendars for April 19th! Since his birthday is actually on a Wednesday we will have to wait until Sat to have his party. But we looked at cakes yesterday and I have been on party planning sites and have some cool ideas going on my head! I cant wait! I will leave you with a few photos to brighten your day!.


No comments: